DIY Windshield Crack Repair Kit with Resin Sealant
Are you still spending hundreds of dollars, every time there are cracks, chips, or stars in your car windows or windshield that need to be fixed?
It is time to say goodbye to those expensive repair shop visits with this ingenious DIY repair kit also saving money!
This kit is the easiest way to repair your car before the damage enlarges. It evacuates air from the crack, fills it with advanced resin formulation making your car as new as possible.
- FAST REPAIR - The windshield repair kit can quickly and easily repair small cracks chips only in 20-30 minutes. prevents damage from spreading Restores windshield to near new condition. Long-lasting maintenance effect.
- EASY TO USE -First, clean and dry the windshield glass surface and then squeeze the resin into the cracks. then put on the cured film, then quickly dry and solidify under ultraviolet light 5-10 mins. It is to scrape off the residual resin with a spatula.
- WIDELY USE - Windshield Repair Kit is designed for most types of outer glass small damaged by double-layer laminated windshield glass. It can effectively repair small chips, bulls-eye, spider web, star-shaped, Half-moon crescents, crack not more than 12 inches/ 30 cm, and round damage not more than one inch in diameter. (Tip: Not work for cellphone screen.)
WINDSHIELD REPAIR KIT DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- 1. As soon as the damage occurs, cover the area with Transparent Tape to keep moisture and dirt from entering the damaged area.
- 2. The damage should be repaired as soon as possible to prevent small cracks from spreading.
- 3. Do not make repairs in direct sunlight.
- 4. Ideal application temperature is 60°F to 90°F (15°C to 32°C). Allow the vehicle sufficient time to acclimate to this temperature if it has been in either a hot or cold environment.
- 5. Surfaces must be clean and dry to make a proper repair.
- 6. Do not allow the resin to come into contact with the car's painted finish, wiper blades, or plastic trim as this may cause damage. Not all damages can be repaired to restore full optical clarity.
- IMPORTANT! To reduce the risk of chemical contact to the skin and eyes, always wear safety glasses and gloves when handling this windshield repair kit.