Self-Heating Hair Straightening Brush
Estimated Shipping: 1-2 weeks (USA only)
- This Electric Hair Brush can straighten your hair in just minutes; it will not damage your hair
- It has a 360-degree rotatable power cord that prevents it from getting tangled
- It is durable and safe; it has an insulated inner sleeve that will protect your scalp from burns
- Thermal Plate Material: Tourmaline Ceramic/ Casing Material: ABS Plastic / Power: 25W – 39W
- Voltage: DC 110V Heating Time: 30 secs / Wire length: about 130cm/ Temperature Range: 180 °C to 200 °C
Electric Hair Brush Straightening Tool
Tired of spending hours every day to straighten your hair? With this, Electric Hair Brush Straightening Tool. You don’t have to anymore! This electric hair brush is the most significant innovation in the hair and beauty industry yet. It is also fashionable and trendy all over the world. Both professional hairdressers and home users will surely love this Electric Hair Brush Straightening Tool! You can choose from various colors and power outlet types. It also comes with an instruction manual to guide beginners on how to use it correctly and effectively.
Why You Should Buy It
Hair straightening can take hours to get done, and if you’re someone who’s always on the go, it is a hassle. Now you can significantly shorten your hair straightening time with this electric hair brush. Unlike the flat irons, you don’t have to section your hair into think strands. All you have to do is run the brush through your hair as you would with a regular brush and voila–salon-quality hair in just minutes! What’s great about this is that it won’t damage your hair as much as flat irons. Subjecting your hair to heat for hours can cause it to become dry and brittle. These electric brushes are gentle on the hair strands and have a more natural effect.
Durable and Safe
This hair straightening brush is durable and can last for a long time. It also prevents tangles because it has a 360-degree rotatable power cord. You can also easily adjust the temperature between 180 °C to 200 °C. But you don’t have to worry about burning your scalp because even when the plate reaches 200°C, the comb (which touches your head) remains at 50 °C. It has an insulated inner sleeve that regulates and distributes heat evenly.